1. Coordinate with your insurance company.
The first thing to do is coordinate with your insurance company regarding your policy and check whether or not it covers the damages to your vehicle. Also ask for the amount they can cover and your deductibles for the auto body repairs your vehicle needs.
2. Consider your budget.
Before taking any further step, you need to consider your financial capacity and how much you are willing to spend on auto body repairs. Know how much you can afford in addition to the amount covered by your insurance company.
3. Know what type of Car Body repairs you need.
Having been recently involved in a car accident with either small or big damages, you might need more than one type of auto body repairs. Services for auto body repairs varies from car paint scratches, stone chips, car dents, cracked bumpers, bumper scuffs, mirror casings, scuffed car paintwork, etc. Knowing the type of body repair you need can help you greatly in finding the company which best suits your auto body repairs needs.
4. Find a reliable auto-body repairer
There are vast number of auto body repairs providers in any big city and without asking around you wouldn’t know which one is the best. Make sure you do the following:
- Do a background check, looking for reliable data which gives you detail of the services they offer as well as their reputation.
- Get information on their prices.
- Make sure you ask whether or not they accept insurance work - not all companies do!
- Get an estimate of the cost and timescale of the work to be done, and compare with other companies.
- Finally get a written quote for the work to be carried out
FOR A FREE QUOTATION CALL US TODAY ON 0151 493 2600 OR 07802 348096 OR VISIT www.scuffsnscratches.co.uk
10% DISCOUNT VOUCHER AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE
SCUFFS 'N' SCRATCHES LTD 60-61 LOVE LANE, LIVERPOOL, L3 7DD
FOR HONEST, PROFESSIONAL & RELIABLE SERVICE SINCE 1996